[GNUz] Phil, did you get that file association problem fixed?

Timothy Musson gnuz@inode.co.nz
Sat, 7 Jul 2007 22:28:44 +1200

Phil,

At the meeting on Thursday you asked how to get KDE to automatically
open certain file types with a particular viewer. We showed how to do it
with GNOME[1], but nobody knew for sure how to do it with KDE.

Have you had any luck? If not, I'm sure someone on this mailing list
will be able to help, so please say :^)

[1] Right click on a file's icon, select "Properties", then look at
    the "Open With" tab in the Properties dialog.

--
Timothy Musson                FSF Associate Member #1262
http://www.russsoc.org.nz/           http://www.fsf.org/