[GNUz] Meal or drinks etc?

Timothy Musson gnuz@inode.co.nz
Sun, 1 Jul 2007 12:23:14 +1200

Rik Tindall, 2007-06-30 19:02:30:
> Timothy Musson wrote:
> >I'm afraid I've botched it - I'm going to have to cancel the food/drinks
> >idea. It's now 6:40pm, and I've only just woken up after an unplanned
> >afternoon nap (...mid-year exams finished yesterday, and I'm worn out!
> >:^)
> >
> >I apologize :^/

> No worries. Sunday'd probably be easier to get a table - any good?

Actually, I'm still feeling quite wiped out today. How about a belated
GPLv3 celebration feed next Saturday or Sunday instead? (That would give
us a few days to think of a place, too... :^)

--
Timothy Musson                FSF Associate Member #1262
http://www.russsoc.org.nz/           http://www.fsf.org/