[GNUz] Re: [SFD-discuss] How to register a local team on the homepage

Sue McGaw gnuz@inode.co.nz
Sun, 06 May 2007 22:46:37 +1200

over three years our team put a lot of effort into the pages, our
visitors are proud to look back and see their pics too. also there is a
lot of valuable info on " how we did it"
our strategy and lead ups,, we look to other teams to see what they did,
plus during the year we often have time to browse the world and feel its
a smaller place because we are one.
 humanity and neighbours thats what ubuntu is about, not just a big
promotion exercise on one day of the year,

 i dont think we should "wait and see" i think our records should be
there ongoing so we can all share.. the important time for encouragement
and enthusisam is before the day, ie now. if we wait till september,
well forget it.the kettles off the boil
 so please, bring back our records!!! sooner rather than later, tomorrow
would be good thank you.
 cheers Sue