[GNUz] K3B install

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:34:47 +1200

Hey Phil,

fill wrote:
> I want to run K3B on Xandros 3.01 OCE. The inbuilt writer has a problem,
> so I searched the Xandros forums about it and the general reply was to
> use K3B instead. I have down loaded the tar.bz2 file and entered the
> supplied commands.
>
> # tar -xjvf k3b-1.0.tar.bz2
> # cd k3b-1.0
> # ./configure

What happened next? There should be more instructions than that.
In the end, you can, iirc, input 'K3B' to run the program.

But having tried Xandros, & knowing they have a very selective package
GUI, are you not able to tweak some sources & retrieve K3B through that?
- Always the cleanest route.

> These were cut and pasted into the console. I'm quite sure i've got
> something catastrophically educational ahead of me.
>
> Any help would be fantastic.

hth
--
Rik