[GNUz] [Fwd: Re: [NZOSS-OpenChat] Sahana wins the 2006 social benefit award]

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:24:50 +1200

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:07:31 +1200
From: Rik Tindall <ask@infohelp.co.nz>
To: NZOSS OpenChat <openchat@nzoss.org.nz>
Subject: Re: [NZOSS-OpenChat] Sahana wins the 2006 social benefit award

Gavin Treadgold wrote:
> Some exciting news about a FOSS project that Brent Wood and I are
> involved in. We'd gladly have others contribute as well - it's for a
> really good cause! ;)
>
> Sahana wins the 2006 social benefit award
> <http://www.fsf.org/social-benefit-award-2006>

Hearty congratulations to Gavin and Brent, saving lives and Freedom. A
job very well done.

On the FSF theme, Canty-LUG spawned, please inspect
http://www.infohelp.co.nz/fsanz-constitution.html

Any questions or amendments please return here or on the GNUz list, as
NZOSS deems appropriate. Forwarding notice of the mooted national Free
Software association to all member LUGs would be most appreciated.

Thanks & regards.

Rik Tindall
pp GNU/Linux Users of Christchurch