[GNUz] OOo training

Don Gould gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 22:43:57 +1200

Jim,

I'll like to know about any specific course material you're producing.

When I have the cia[1] finished I'm going to look at extending the
project in to a teaching opportunity for Open Source.

The CIA has a larger room attached that can be used as a class room so
it lends it self well to the idea.

Cheers Don