[GNUz] How does GLU/GNUz differ from CLUG?

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:11:20 +1200

Nick Rout wrote:
> On Tue, March 20, 2007 2:49 am, Rik Tindall wrote:
>> Silk purse. Sow's ear.
>
> Rik, locally you mistake a distaste for U for a distaste for GNU.

So, you would enter politics. :)
Nothing new.

> Your post, 99% of which I have snipped, is one of the most distasteful and
> disgraceful pieces of writing I have seen on any linux or free software
> based mailing list.
>
> One has to venture to the murkier corners of usenet to find someone with
> more bile and worse manners than you.

And one can always rely on Nick to point the misdemeanors out, ahead of
anything substantial (though this separately, he often generously
provides).

- Might as well supply him with outsize ammunition, therefore.

In case you haven't figured it yet, FLOSS is, and was, in the wrong.

Cover ups aside.

More later.
--
Rik