[GNUz] A community of opinions

Pia Waugh gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:59:16 +1100

Hi all,

Just a short apology for tarring you all with the same brush as Rik. In
every community there are varying opinions as is obvious from some of the
recent responses on the list, and I think most of you are doing great stuff
in this and other communities for software freedom.

I'll be staying on the list as there are often some interesting discussions
and I may have something to contribute occassionally. Also I look forward to
seeing some amazing Software Freedom Day events in New Zealand this year.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "He who loves the world as his body may be entrusted with the empire."
                                 - Lao-tzu