[GNUz] How does GLU/GNUz differ from CLUG?

Sue McGaw gnuz@inode.co.nz
Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:33:53 +1300

I think its good to have a number of learning platforms..  and good that
we now have three areas of learning style to benfit from.
Part of where my interest lies is in learning what tools are available
in the work place, and how these can best serve the task in hand.
well done Tim for all your support and the extras you do for the
community,, actually that well done goes for a lot of people who answer
all the queries that come onto both lists.
thanks for sharing your knowledge.
Kia kaha to 3 good learning platforms currently running in chch.