[GNUz] GNUI/linux 2006 year

Sue McGaw gnuz@inode.co.nz
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:08:46 +1300

--------------030403050105080004070305

Thank you Rik for an interesting year
with quite a varied program.
 I was interested to see on the infohelp world Gnuz  users site
 http://www.infohelp.co.nz/lnxworld.html
 that our achievements mirrored other's around the world.
inc our 3 x SFD's , and all the workshops, and talks and exposure to a
number of computing alternatives.
 here to share  are the goals and aspirations of Bengal GNU linux users
Group

"LINUXjunkies Foundation* is a West Bengal, India based non-profit,
volunteer driven organization dedicated to the propagation and usage of
GNU/LINUX and Free Software in Howrah, and in West Bengal. The
organization tries to provide support to the GNU/LINUX community in
Howrah, as well as to increase the usage of GNU/LINUX among the general
computer users community in the city. It also organizes workshops,
seminars, etc for the local computer users community.

*Our Motto:* To encourage everyone to pickup, download, share or borrow
a copy of any (or all) of the GNU/Linux distributions & Free Software
and install it, configure it, and most of all, play around with it!

*Our Mission:* We exist to serve the GNU/Linux & Free software
community. We are the part of the ongoing effort of many GNU/Linux Users
groups worldwide to provide information, instruction, and technical
support to all users both new and experienced of the GNU/LINUX operating
system and all its distributions. And also to provide support for
GNU/LINUX and it's applications, connect GNU/Linux users in the area,
and expose others to alternative computing solutions they may not be
aware of.

*Our Dream:* To make every computer literate people, GNU/LINUX user in
West Bengal.     <http://www.linuxjunkies.org>
 ( India is emerging as the fastest GNU/Linux OS advocating nation)
"
so thanks again for a good year 2006,
and  for giving us a platform to expand our education.

cheers Sue
-
2

--------------030403050105080004070305

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Thank you Rik for an interesting year<br>
with quite a varied program.<br>
&nbsp;I was interested to see on the infohelp world Gnuz&nbsp; users site<br>
&nbsp;<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.infohelp.co.nz/lnxworld.html">http://www.infohelp.co.nz/lnxworld.html</a><br>
&nbsp;that our achievements mirrored other's around the world.<br>
inc our 3 x SFD's , and all the workshops, and talks and exposure to a
number of computing alternatives.<br>
&nbsp;here to share&nbsp; are the goals and aspirations of Bengal GNU linux users
Group<br>
"LINUXjunkies Foundation* is a West Bengal, India based non-profit,
volunteer driven organization dedicated to the propagation and usage of
GNU/LINUX and Free Software in Howrah, and in West Bengal. The
organization tries to provide support to the GNU/LINUX community in
Howrah, as well as to increase the usage of GNU/LINUX among the general
computer users community in the city. It also organizes workshops,
seminars, etc for the local computer users community.
*Our Motto:* To encourage everyone to pickup, download, share or borrow
a copy of any (or all) of the GNU/Linux distributions &amp; Free
Software and install it, configure it, and most of all, play around
with it!
*Our Mission:* We exist to serve the GNU/Linux &amp; Free software
community. We are the part of the ongoing effort of many GNU/Linux
Users groups worldwide to provide information, instruction, and
technical support to all users both new and experienced of the
GNU/LINUX operating system and all its distributions. And also to
provide support for GNU/LINUX and it's applications, connect GNU/Linux
users in the area, and expose others to alternative computing solutions
they may not be aware of.
*Our Dream:* To make every computer literate people, GNU/LINUX user in&nbsp;
West Bengal.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <font face="arial,helvetica,cursive,sans-serif"><font
 size="-1">India is emerging as the fastest GNU/Linux OS advocating
nation)<br>
so thanks again for a good year 2006,<br>
and&nbsp; for giving us a platform to expand our education.<br>
cheers Sue &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>

--------------030403050105080004070305--