[GNUz] I will be absent

xentrix gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 05 Dec 2006 09:16:33 +1300

Dear Sir,

Phil the bald guy with Xandros will be absent due to it being his
birthday. His partner and parents insisted that he is to attend a bbq
for the occasion. I was under the impression that you could do what you
like on your birthday but this is clearly not so.  Although my partner
would probably benifit from a dose of FOSS and take interest, she did
not see it as an appropriate venue to have a bbq. I've asked for my
gifts to be wrapped in .wsx format, that way only I can open them and
she can't. Ha!. Merry Christmas, i'll see you next Feb.

Cheers
Phil Gemmell