[GNUz] Software Freedom Day 5 tomorrow

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:18:03 +1300

..for Team Christchurch, SFD5: Weds 22Nov06 - Connectivity '06
http://www.esconnectivity.org.nz - Christchurch Convention Centre,
Kilmore St (opp. Town Hall), meet 12pm inside front door.

WEAR ORANGE SFD T-SHIRTS PLEASE !!!

There is a Collaborative Showcase presentation series 10am-12pm, which
I will be at if you wish to look in earlier - this second day is open to
the public. It closes @1pm.

I've been there today to check the expo out, and can confirm that this
is a very valid context in which to promote FOSS. Posters have
questioned this; I'll dig back thru old emails to reply to some/all,
unless you'd like to remind us of the objections now. Or any new
questions - ask away.

Regards, c u soon,

--
Rik

PS Hi Pia - what's the feedback on SFD'06?