[GNUz] Volunteering for SFD

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:25:06 +1200

Timothy Musson wrote:
> Nick Rout wrote:
>
>> I kistened to the national radio interiew with Dirk Pilat from Oamaru - it
>> is available online.
>>
> In case anyone's having trouble finding it, the interview's available
> here. Scroll down to 7:06pm and select "Nights with Bryan Crump":
>
>   http://www.radionz.co.nz/nr/schedules/20060915

Cheers guys, will listen when I have time :-)

Meanwhile I've added the link here (which site our SFD work promotes):

http://www.hackstop.org/index.php/Resources - I think they cancel the
replays after a week, so we'd best save the mp3..

There's a torrent for "The Codebreakers" off BBC World now. If anyone
can burn that to DVD for me, I'll pay them for it.

And thanks everyone for all your help today - wonderful!

Regards, Rik