[GNUz] Press Release: Software Freedom Day, Christchurch team

Sue McGaw gnuz@inode.co.nz
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:44:59 +1200

Rik Tindall wrote:

> "Celebrate software freedom", SFD team invites computer users.
>
> Local technologists hold Free Software education day.
>
> Press Release: Software Freedom Day, Team Christchurch. 11th September
> 2006.

awesome. very informative. Thank you Rik

posters are going round the town. in my NW = schools, IT depts plus
staffrooms .local community notice boards, New world, woolworths various
worker notice boards round and about, plus Lincoln. with the help of
Brian at regional Ed. last year I put some in fish and chip shops, where
people stop,  wait and read whats on offer and we had a few  from those
leads I believe.
I did plunket last year and preschools but they werent as successful as
schools and bigger biz with tea rooms.

 cheers Sue