[GNUz] [Fwd: [SFD-TC] Fwd: Tshirts and balloons sent!]

gnuz@inode.co.nz gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:20:01 +1200

 The t shirts were clearly advertised for teams at Aust dollars $15.
 I am on  abudget and  ordered 3. so it definitely hurts to pay for 4  and get only 3.
 Yes I  think that it is important to budget, and to pay what is asked, not be saddled with additional costs.
 Also Rik dontates a large portion of his time to get this event off the ground, and all these niggly things interrupt valuable time.

 I invite all Gnuz readers to think about some contribution, time , money or otherwise to make 16th a nd 17th a really good event. personally ive acknowledged petrol and printing costs, time etc and made a small contribution, plus no doubt tea coffee food on the day, because I think its an annual evwent worth supporting.
 cheers Sue