[GNUz] Re: [SPAM-Bowenvale] Re: Schoolzone RE: CLUG is dying

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 01 Aug 2006 23:33:22 +1200

Jim Cheetham wrote:
> On Aug 1, 2006, at 2:25 PM, Rik Tindall wrote:
>> Never to my knowledge has the CLUG list ever had to deal with banning
>> an unrepentant SPAMMER, until this day.
> He's not spamming, he's just not treating the community in the manner
> its used to.

It's the constant business-carding below the (now purple) prose that
makes the case, in my eyes.

The grand-standing for the (few/couldn't-care-less) Linux-frustrated
ain't got audience tho.

> This happened last time he became active on the list, too.
Like Roger said. Hail Vatsala!

> He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not
> become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss
> gazes also into you.

Ah. 'Rusty junge'..  Nice to have this calm alternative. Fair call.

Were you shifting servers today Jim?

Cheers

--
Rik