[GNUz] SFD Mind Map.... DISCLAIMER

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 06 Jul 2006 16:31:25 +1200

Hey Don,

Thanks for your humungous SFD input, last night and today.

Don Gould wrote:

> Following discussion with Rik this morning, members should view the
> current update of this mind map as a discussion document and not an
> authoritative document.
>
> Members should be assured that no final decision about the format of
> SFD has been signed off by anyone.
>
> Cheers Don
>
>> See:
>> http://www.tcn.bowenvale.co.nz/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,16/

The starting point with it for me is that FOSS is actually the most
widely used term world-wide, by far. I support it too because of the
rationale made here: http://www.hackstop.org/index.php/FreeNix%21

So, if we can agree that FLOSSing is for teeth, then it's on to the next
task/s.

So far we're most accurately known as 'SFD Team Christchurch', in terms
of group identity. This GNUz list would serve well for communications -
anyone object? And thanks again Jim, and Don!

Cheers