[GNUz] ndiswrapper - licences...

Steve Holdoway gnuz@inode.co.nz
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:44:20 +1200

Well, in my defence wireless cards are rarely referred to as NICs. I've got about 10 up and running under linux, and none of them require ndis. Most are Atheros based, but I also use the Intel ipw2200 series. All work fine. There are plenty that are supported. Which one are you having problems with?

And I'd still only use ndis as a last resort (:

Steve