[GNUz] TCN - Community Wireless World Presentation - 1 March 2006 & 6 April 2006

Don Gould gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:58:29 +1300

Hi All,

A number of people have asked me to put a copy of my presentation on
line.

I've gone one better, I've set up a web site and added the presentation
to that.

See:  www.tcn.bowenvale.co.nz

Appologies in advance for the fact it's done in MS Power Point.  My next
attempt will be done in 'proper' software.

Thanks for the support from everyone who came and I look forward to part
two where we start the process of building boxes from fresh.

In other news, I checked the logs and there's 400meg of unaccounted for
traffic on the wifi link of my cc box...  hummm.... /me smells rat.
I'll be rebuilding it next with a bit more focus on security.

Cheers Don

--
Don Gould