[GNUz] Workshop Reminder: tonight

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Wed, 07 Dec 2005 12:00:09 +1300

Hi all,

A cordial invitation is extended to all those fans and learners of free
and open unix-like software & operating systems, to cherish the cause
and polish our varied skills at the monthly FreeNix workshop, tonight:

7.30pm December 7th, Sydenham Community Association Hall, 25 Hutcheson
Street, Christchurch. A map appears here:
http://clug.net.nz/index.php/MeetingSchedule

Bring a computer and/or questions, a friend or just yourself, and we'll
do our best to resolve the issues. The base platform we most use is
Ubuntu, which mostly configures like any other GNU/Linux. These sessions
are tailored to meet new user requirements, so you can present or ask
anything you like.

We also have FreeBSD capacity, for those that want to share its use.
Time will be spent on BSD as requested. All welcome.

Install & live CDs are available upon prior request. Tea/coffee/bics are
provided, and we ask a donation to cover costs. Meet fellow users.

More info: http://www.hackstop.org

Kind regards,
--
Rik Tindall, InfoHelp Services <http://www.infohelp.co.nz> on:
Ubuntu GNU/Linux 5.10 free OS, 2.6.12-9-686 kernel, GNOME 2.12.1 desktop