[GNUz] FreeNix tuition 7 Dec

Richard Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 01 Dec 2005 11:43:09 +1300

Hi all,

The GNU/Linux Users have their final workshop for 2005 next Wednesday night:

7.30pm December 7th, Sydenham Community Association Hall, 25 Hutcheson
Street, Christchurch. A map appears here:
http://clug.net.nz/index.php/MeetingSchedule

Bring a computer and/or questions, and we'll do our best to resolve the
issues. The base platform we use is
Ubuntu, which mostly configures like any other GNU/Linux. These sessions
are tailored to meet new user requirements, so you can present or ask
anything you like.

We also have FreeBSD capacity, for those that want to share its use. All
welcome.

Install & live CDs available upon request. Tea/coffee/bics are provided,
and we ask a donation to cover costs.

Happy holidays,

--
Richard Tindall, InfoHelp Services <http://www.infohelp.co.nz>, on:
Ubuntu GNU/Linux 5.04 free OS, 2.6.10-5-k7 kernel, GNOME 2.10.0 desktop