[GNUz] Reminder: FreeNix workshop tonight

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:06:24 +1300

Something new to try

> November 2nd, is BSD night:
> 7.30pm, Sydenham Community Association Hall, 25 Hutcheson Street,
> Sydenham.
>
> If you have a BSD install you'd like to get help with or show off,
> show up. We'll be answering any GNU/Linux questions as per usual, but
> with an extra layer of depth - a *nix O/S comparison. Experienced
> FreeBSD user Dale DuRose will speak, and there will be an open tutorial.
>
> Preparation reading: http://www.freebsd.org (extensive docs & links)
> If you need any install disks, please request them.

Tea/coffee available, donations cover costs.

See you soon,

--
Richard Tindall, InfoHelp Services <http://www.infohelp.co.nz>, on:
FreeBSD 5.4-Release free O/S, GDM + GNOME 2.10.0 desktop,