[GNUz] Moving ...

rik-Xandros-test gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:15:16 +1300

Jim Cheetham wrote:

> GNUz and hackstop should continue without interruption ;-)
> The server they are based on stays in Christchurch, when when I move
> to Wellington.
>
> :-)
>
> -jim

Hey, thanks for that Jim.

I guess we should regard that you'll be just down the road from us (- a
quite long one called State Highway 1 :)

We wouldn't be up and running without you.

Most appreciated; I hope it is worth your while.

Bonus link:

[drat! I've searched LWN for it, last week, must have seen it elsewhere.
Article about '?? software dumps GPL' - meant to Read It Later (public
domain TM) :]

Oh well. Here is "Debian dumps drivers, documentation" instead (May
2004, thx Google):

http://linuxgazette.net/102/oregan2.html

Cheers, Rik