[GNUz] URL update - NZ

Richard Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:14:42 +1200

Hello GNU HQ,

You are a real inspiration! Thanks for partnering Software Freedom Day
<http://www.softwarefreedomday.org>.

We should soon be able to afford a sub, as a collective GLUG.

Here in NZ we have an uphill battle against (not_very-)Open LUG conservatism. Of course these coat-tail big vendors like Novell, rather do much autonomous grassroots F/OSS promotion like SFD. So it isn't hard to show a contrast and involve people in Not-Unix.

We have developed our web presence accordingly, so can you please update the URL for

# New Zealand <http://www.gnu.org/gnu/gnu-user-groups.html#TOCGLNewZealand>

    * GNU/Linux Users (GLU) <http://www.infohelp.co.nz/glu.html>

to http://hackstop.org

Thankyou, &

Best GNU wishes,
--
Richard Tindall, InfoHelp Services <http://www.infohelp.co.nz>, on:
Ubuntu GNU/Linux 5.04 free OS, 2.6.10-5-k7 kernel, GNOME 2.10.0 desktop