[GNUz] Hi

Richard Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 13:41:52 +1200

Gidday Dale,

It was good to meet you, though unfortunately it was too busy to really
talk at the time. (Well, I suppose I am glad SFD was so busy, after all :)

I am keen to hear a lot more about FreeBSD, so my job now is to
encourage you to bring your computer along for a demonstration at a
meeting soon. Wednesday October 5th or November 2nd is your choice.
7.30pm at Sydenham Community Association Hall, 25 Hutcheson Street, and
would you need transport assistance?

Before the workshop I would need to bring the data projector to your
machine, to ensure compatibility for the display.

Dale DuRose wrote:

> Hi
>
> some of you may of seen me at free software day in christchurch.
>
> Anyway i thought i should join this mail list. So here i am..
>
> Dale

Ok, welcome aboard. I hope we can add something useful to your field of
work.

Cheers, Rik

--
FreeNix! ~ http://www.softwarefreedomday.org