[Fwd: [GNUz] Reminder: Free Software Support tonite]

Richard Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 01 Sep 2005 13:12:51 +1200

--------------090004070507070607080709

Dumb Mozilla doesn't seem to have CC'd this like it was supposed to.

- It has, um.. quirks like that :-)

--------------090004070507070607080709
 filename="[GNUz] Reminder: Free Software Support tonite"