[GNUz] Fwd: Academics Discuss MS vs. OSS

Jim Cheetham gnuz@inode.co.nz
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:41:39 +1200

Richard Tindall wrote:
> So that would be two separate wiki structures? Or GLU as an adjunct to
> CLUG? Either way, I can see no reason not to try it out, if it's not
> going to cost you too much effort Jim. Thanks for the proposals. How it

Two separate wikis. Can you add entries to the DNS for infohelp? I'd
suggest something like glu.infohelp.co.nz (or gluw.infohelp.co.nz, which
"sounds" the same and might look like a wiki?) and pointing it to
203.97.69.159, the same IP address as clug.net.nz, and I'll do the rest.

-jim