[GNUz] "Sun slams predatory GPL"

Wesley Parish gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 07 Apr 2005 19:13:39 +1200

Firstly, sorry I won't be able to make it tonight.

Secondly - the flip side to that is that Intel has decided to quite its own
F/LOSS license, since it's just an extravagance on the market and hardly
anybody bothered with it anyway.

I think the backlash against license proliferation started with Sun's CDDL.

Wesley Parish

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 00:26, Richard Tindall wrote:
> Backlash? / Attempting to open the road to privatised OSS code?
>
> http://www.vnunet.com/news/1162316
>
> The GNU has its enemies.
>
> Defence is worthwhile.
>
> - Rik