[GNUz] [Fwd: A gathering of the GNUs - calling all GNUs]

Jim Cheetham gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:09:14 +1300

Richard Tindall wrote:
> Thanks for hosting GNus. I'll be recommending any followup discussion
> takes place on this list. I assume that's what it's for. :-)

It's for whatever you want it for, Rik - although it sounds like a very
good resource for your DebSchool/* activities. You can have another list
if you like, if you don't mind it being within one of my domains.

We could also work out a way to have the lists under infohelp, if you
preferred.

> I can't see us blowing out your bandwidth. But if there's any
> limitations, it's best if we know now I suppose.

Nope, the server's current paying customers cover the bandwidth
requirements just fine :-) I guess we'd have a potential problem is we
went over a couple of thousand subscribers ... so keep an eye on things!

-jim