[GNUz] {Virus?} Re: Thank you!

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:32:55 +1300

All I can gather is that this was a spoof spam, validly trashed.

Why it should go to Gnuz I can only guess..
Ah!.. a recent misdirect probably left Gnuz in the sender's Outlook
address book. I know they've had regular Winproblems.

I should politely ask for Gnuz's removal by that contact.

I can see no actual, intentional content in this item.

:-|