[GNUz] Welcome:

Jim Cheetham gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:02:21 +1200

Hi, early-adopters!

Some opinions on the list configuration would be welcome. This is

The list description is currently "For discussion of GNU & FSF issues,
especially in Canterbury New Zealand" and the title is "GNU and FSF issues"

There is only the default mailman welcome message, no customised message
has been written.

The email footer is default, too.

General options :-
	Reply to list
	Monthly password reminders
	40k limit on posts, sender informed of delay.
Subscription options :-
	List is advertised
	Subscription by confirmation only
	No-one can see the subscription list ('cept me)
	Only list members can post
	Message sender is not hidden
Archive:
	public
	quarterly

If you want any of these settings changed, give me a shout. If you think
someone else should be able to share/run the admin interface, let me know.

-jim