[Friends] Time to update your notes?

info@friendsreunited.co.uk info@friendsreunited.co.uk
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:03:43 +0100

Hi Simon

We have noticed that it has been some time since you last changed your member
notes on FriendsReunited, so we thought we'd drop you an email so you can
check them.

We all love to read what everyone else has been up to, so why not give your
friends something to talk about!

You can click here to update your current notes:
http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/fr.ASP?WCI=Register&Type=Details
or by logging in as normal at http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk

Please note, this is a one-off courtesy email to help you get the best of the site.
We will not be sending you any more reminders of this nature.

Kind regards,
Julie

Your current notes:

I moved to London in 1992 and, 4 jobs later, I am now running my own IT company and living in Kingston.