[DISIG-cabal] sandstorm instance ... dunisig.sandcats.io

Sequoia Voorkamp sequoia at voorka.mp
Sun Oct 4 19:42:16 BST 2020

Might as well delete it!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dunedin-ISIG-cabal <dunedin-isig-cabal-bounces at lists.ourshack.com> On Behalf Of Jim Cheetham via Dunedin-ISIG-cabal
Sent: Sunday, 4 October 2020 1:41 PM
To: Dunedin ISIG cabal <dunedin-isig-cabal at lists.ourshack.com>
Cc: Jim Cheetham <jim at cheetham.nz>
Subject: [DISIG-cabal] sandstorm instance ... dunisig.sandcats.io

When we started dunisig, I set up a copy of Sandstorm that we used a bit for trying to organise meetings & content.
It wasn't used much for the last few we did.

It's taking up a fair chunk of one of my virtual servers, and I want that space back for other uses ... will anyone be sad if I just delete the thing (& the associated jumpcloud user logins)?

https://dunisig.sandcats.io/

It has some problems at the moment - looks like the tls certs stopped autogenerating sometime in June, so I'll have to do some resurrecting first to get data out of it ...

--
  Jim Cheetham
  jim at cheetham.nz