[DISIG-cabal] sandstorm instance ... dunisig.sandcats.io

Jim Cheetham jim at cheetham.nz
Sun Oct 4 01:40:33 BST 2020

When we started dunisig, I set up a copy of Sandstorm that we used a bit for trying to organise meetings & content.
It wasn't used much for the last few we did.

It's taking up a fair chunk of one of my virtual servers, and I want that space back for other uses ... will anyone be sad if I just delete the thing (& the associated jumpcloud user logins)?

https://dunisig.sandcats.io/

It has some problems at the moment - looks like the tls certs stopped autogenerating sometime in June, so I'll have to do some resurrecting first to get data out of it ...

--
  Jim Cheetham
  jim at cheetham.nz