[DISIG-cabal] Supporting Tim & Rachel ...

Jim Cheetham jim at cheetham.nz
Mon Aug 31 23:39:45 BST 2020

So, maintaining the brand as separate seems to be quite important.

ISIG might present via Tim/Rachel's group, but maintain a separate identity so we can more easily do other things?

To be honest, I think Codecraft's whole problem at the moment is allowing meetup.com to "own" their brand and customer list. We should be wary of the platform if we start to use it.

--
  Jim Cheetham
  jim at cheetham.nz