[DISIG-cabal] Tomorrow ; TechWeek ; Corona

Jim Cheetham jim at cheetham.nz
Tue Mar 10 21:26:09 GMT 2020

ISIG is tomorrow, I'll be posting a reminder shortly.

IIRC Chris can't make it as he's in Chch. Everyone else OK?

Techweek.co.nz is coming up, 18-24 May. Petridish will provide an event space (I assume the downstairs one) for free if we ask.

But overall - with all the coronavirus cancellations and work-from-home stuff happening, should we consider a change in formats? How about running ISIG as a livestream or something like that? i.e. don't just cancel it, change it ... ?

--
  Jim Cheetham
  jim at cheetham.nz