[DISIG-cabal] Cabal meeting, Thursday (9 Jan, this week)

Jim Cheetham jim at cheetham.nz
Sun Jan 5 23:27:04 GMT 2020

We've had a good first year running the ISIG, but I don't feel its sustainable enough right now. Can we please have a get-together on Thursday evening to discuss the next steps?

Ombrellitos isn't open this week, but of course we can still use the Petridish space ... or nominate a somewhere else (food? drink? what works?)

Please RSVP because I shouldn't just assume everyone is in town at this time of year!

--
  Jim Cheetham
  jim at cheetham.nz