[DISIG-cabal] Planning for Nov 14

Sequoia Voorkamp sequoia at voorka.mp
Thu Oct 24 02:12:22 BST 2019

That would be cool if he could help out! (not sure if I've met him before though). I should be able to cover parts from the first day of Kiwicon, and probably some from the second day (though with a less technical understanding than you guys would have).

If it's short, that just means we can ask people for the kinds of things they want to see next year, then go to the pub early :)