[DISIG-cabal] Meeting 3 planning

Jim Cheetham jim at cheetham.nz
Fri Apr 12 00:56:36 BST 2019

Excellent, thanks for the link. Please, be the next meeting starter and news reader by all means! And perhaps choose a different source as well!

Also I think we should have a communications plan for announcing the meeting in other places as well, so we don't forget ... I only did ISIG and the University this time, it needs to be wider than that ...

--
 Jim Cheetham
 jim at cheetham.nz