[DISIG-cabal] Signal ICT

Chris Burgess chris at giantrobot.co.nz
Thu Apr 11 23:22:08 BST 2019

Petridish isn't asking people to leave - if anyone wants to be there, they
have first rights. We could have squeezed people into the Green Room
upstairs last night if there was a conflict.

Signal has nice facilities, I think it'd be positive to move things around,
but I think it's good to be stable to start with.

Also I love that Ed downstairs is being so supportive - I guess he managed
to recoup the investment on his unsold scrolls at the bar last night ;)