[DISIG-cabal] Meeting #2 planning

Brendan Murray xasperated at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 02:28:20 GMT 2019

Sorry, the joy of junk folders......

Yeah, let's do an OWASP. That's  good for a group that really isn't aware,
which seemed to be most of the audience.
Was John Enlow there last time?

I liked 6, or at least it worked for me. 1.5 hours ought to be adequate, or
at least lets get the guts done by 7.30 and if it rolls on, then it does.
Earlier means a better chance of beer downstairs.

I also like the news roundup, or a highlight of the 2 'most relevant'
things that happened in the month

Brendan