[DISIG-cabal] Good start

Chris Burgess chris at giantrobot.co.nz
Thu Mar 7 23:10:46 GMT 2019

Nice work so far! I think we should be excited for the future, and pleased
with our efforts.

Catalyst is keen to sponsor the venue costs for ISIG.

One person suggested they'd put in for koha if there was a box at the door
as well.

Assume you mean to ISIG announce - I would say yes if there will be a delay
of a few days before the new list is set up, else I'd hold off and combine
the two messages?