[DISIG-cabal] Fwd: ISIG meeting

Brendan Murray xasperated at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 00:52:53 GMT 2019

Just FYI ITP put out and announcement, and InternetNZ distributed invite to
the 6 other members that aren't me that live in Otago.  Did we put anything
on OWASP NZ? I presume we can assume anyone on OWASP will already be on
nzisig. And we're getting on for enough anyway

I might be surprised at the number of unfamiliar names on your etherpad
list.