[OneRNG-Discuss] new OneRNG external parts available

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Fri Mar 15 02:36:33 GMT 2024

I've finally been able to get some more OneRNG external parts into
the store, sorry this has taken so long.

There are currently 50 new and tested external parts available, and
just 17 internal parts. Prices have not changed, still US$40 plus a
shipping fee (that still doesn't cover the whole shipping cost).

I plan to do another manufacturing run later this year of external
parts, I don't plan on building any more internal parts - there will
be minor changes to make the parts more reliably manufacturable,
prices are likely to be a bit higher, inflation since the last build,
and in particular world wide shipping have risen.

- Paul Campbell