[OneRNG-Discuss] OneRNG external availability

bsr tmp543901 at buckeye-express.com
Tue Jan 30 15:06:21 GMT 2024

On 3/20/23 15:47, Paul Campbell wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 March 2023 9:43:33 AM NZDT bsr wrote:
>> Sounds good.  Can you please announce in the mailing list when they are
>> back in stock, thanks.
>
> sure
>
> 	Paul

Hi Paul,

Just checking if there are any external devices coming soon.  If not
I'll just buy some internal units and solder a usb connector.  Also, I
saw elsewhere that you may be planning to modify the RNG circuit
slightly using avalanche diodes rather than reverse biased transistors -
is this correct?  If so, will the next batch of external units be
updated hardware?  Regards.