checking random nymbers generally

toomennypeepullaraware toomennypeepullaraware at mail.com
Sat Jul 3 12:25:16 BST 2021

any statistical test (for fairness of a cointoss) generates a result we may as well call heads or tails depending on whether we get a little too many heads or a little too many tails - mostly we infer that random number generation minus special hardware scores one in terms of this infinite depth of checking
possibly the chips we use to check fail - how about a little coding?
a woman is three randoms
picking from a skew distribution well ok we can write a list lets get stupid and keep them the same age
you want a subroutine fine check the output
how many women are missing anyway?