Chaoskey presentation at LCA2017

bsr tmp543901 at buckeye-express.com
Mon Feb 24 16:46:59 GMT 2020

Hi,

Does anyone know what method was used to plot the data in this video?  I can think of various ways to compose a plot on a data stream but I'm interested in this particular method.  Or perhaps someone knows a standard plotting library or plugin for plotting a stream like this?

Also does anyone have a link to this particular data set or would I have to try to obtain it from Keith Packard directly?   Even another example of "adversarial" data that passes a dieharder test would be welcome.

Thanks.