[onerng talk] LED doesn't dim / OneRNG don't work

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.com
Sun Dec 6 22:15:36 GMT 2020

On Monday, 7 December 2020 11:11:02 AM NZDT Peter wrote:
> Hello Paul, I was just wondering if the preview is accessible somewhere?  Or
> perhaps there is a workaround to make the OneRNG work until the script
> becomes available?

sorry, nothing yet (life is complex at the moment) there are two issues:

- python3 doesn't work well (you can edit things to run python2, or just
disable the check for the signed firmware)

- kernels past 5.5ish have broken the rngd API - that o9ne's harder and I need
to tweak my solution a bit before I release it, I'll try and get a preview out
by the end of the week

	Paul