[onerng talk] review of RNGs

Philipp Gühring pg at futureware.at
Wed Jan 23 18:13:26 GMT 2019

Hi,

> as Jim mentioned, it ain't our site.  It's Philipp's!

Yes, it´s my site, I started it while I was very active at CAcert.

> >> The price and speed are nice to know, but what I really want to know
> about
> >> a TRNG is whether it has open-source software, and whether it has
> >> open-source hardware.  Could these columns be added?

Great idea! I wish someone had it earlier, so that those fields would have
been filled already.

I do not have a process in place yet to ask people who submitted things in
the past to add more information to it, but it seems that this could be a
good idea now.

So how should we design those fields exactly?
OpenSource driver: Yes/No
OpenHardware design: Yes/No
Any other ideas while we are at chaning the columns?

> >> Also, if info is stale, is it possible to edit it?

You can always send me an email to get things corrected, which I did a few
times in the past already.

Best regards,
Philipp Gühring