OneRNG not being used by desktop running Fedora 28

Bryan Kaplan kaplan.bryan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 03:57:48 BST 2018

I just experienced the same breakage on Arch Linux. I followed the above recommended debugging command (thank you, Paul), and observed the following useful explanation:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/sbin/onerng_verify.py", line 8, in <module>
    import gnupg
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'gnupg'

So I installed python-gnupg, and my OneRNG now works again. Huzzah!